Our Expertise is governed by the following three main Implementing principles:
- Respect and adaption to geometric features of the delineated surfaces
- Use of state-of-the-art application equipment (Airless machines, shooting cameras etc.)
- Selection, continuous control and use of materials that meet the strictest reequipments of European standards in force.
We use carefully selected certified and tested colours from leading European companies, but also specialized Greek units of the following categories:
- 1 ingredient with a gradually evaporating organic solvent
- 2 + 1 ingredients with organic solvent
Available immediately in packages of 25-40 kg in colours white, yellow, blue, black.
It is possible to deliver in any colour and size of packaging after consultation with the customer and depending on the quantity.
Our company has in Greece colours of all types, according to the standards EN1871 of the Spanish Company VISEVER which have AETEC certification of the homonymous Spanish certification institute.
We also have various types of SWARCO GROUP glass globule of Austrian origin which are certified by the German BAST Institute and are divided into the following categories:
- Conventional granulometry globules
- Large granulometry globules, with a suitable thickness of liquid layer provide functional features of all-weather layout
They are certificated to EN 1423 and EN 1436 by the bodies of the country of origin (AFNOR FRANCE – BAST GERMANY) and the Ministry of Environment, Physical Planning and public Works.
Road lines and Road Signs are governed by the standards of the ministry of Public Works:
S 307-75 ‘’ROAD LINES’’ and S 308-75 ‘’ROAD SIGNS’’ which is accompanied by 47 exemplary diagrams.
We literally apply the above technical standards since even today they are the most complete available material.