Road reflectors – Cat eyes
Retro reflective Pavement (Cat eyes)
The reflectors are made of plastic ABS shell filled with synthetic strong adhesive material. The shell incorporates one or two prismatic reflector surfaces as required to achieve the reflection of lights from one or two opposite directions
- Dimensions: 10,16 cmΧ10.16 cmΧ1.91 cm
- Slope of the reflective surface: 33ο as to the base
- Reflective surface area: 21 cm2
- Material: The shell is made of cast methyl-methacrylate (according to ASTM D788 GRADE 8). The shell’s outer surface is smooth except for the indentification points. The base of the reflector is free of glossy surfaces and substances that can reduce the adhesive effect.
- The colour meets the requirements of the standards.
- Bending strength: The reflectors withstand loads>900 kg (Test temperature 23± 2Co).
- Their base is properly shaped, so that excellent bonding occurs and they become a body with the substrape
- Their roseness allows sketching of temporary work zones as well as permanent markings.
- Supplied with one or two reflective surfaces for road safety
- Their light weigh allows easy installation
- Sold accompanied by the appropriate 2 component epoxy adhesive.
Solar cat eyes
The first prismatic road reflector designed to provide greater visibility and increased road safety by pumping solar energy that converts it into electricity.
- Each cat eye converts solar the energy that it collects into electricity so that it can illuminate in low light conditions at night, automatically activated by a sensitive photocell.
- It is made of weather resistant alluminium alloy and cathses driver’s attention with continuous flashes, maximizing its ability to predict dangerous road areas in a timely manner.
- The reversible anchoring system ensures perfect integration on the road.
- It results in a drastic reduction of installation and maintenance costs.
- In turns removes blind areas
- Outlines pedestrian crossings and island authorities.
- Extremely usefull in port markings, level crossings, subways and parkings.
- Εξαιρετικά χρήσιμο στις σημάνσεις λιμανιών, ισόπεδων διαβάσεων, στο μετρό και τα parkings
- Provides signage of entrances and security areas in aiports, chemical plants, fuel storage facilities, explosives ect.
- Measurements have shown a 70% reduction in road accidents.
|Sollar cell||Silicium Mono-Cristallyne|
|Batteries||2 pcs. / Ni-Mh (metal hydrure)|
|LEDs||2 pcs. De ø5mm/blanc/ 1.560 mcd effective|
|Catadioptres||2 pcs.(Pattern RR-W1)/ White/ Acrylic|
|Temperature for use|| 20˚C +60˚C|
|Average timelife of batteries||± 5 years|
|Average timelife of Leds||100.000 hours ± 10 years|
|Size||Width 110mm/ Length 97mm/ Thickness 24,5mm|
|Waterproof body||Polycarbonate and translucide resin|
|Functionning time||18 hours/ wintertime night/ Europe|
|Glue||‘SIKADUR 31’ Glue|
|Visibility||From 1000 m|
|Colour||Standar: Yellow-Red, White|